The Hour Glass Figure CalculatorI have had lots of questions about the calculator - so I have put together a "Worked Example" using a real customer's measurements. You can take a look at it by CLICKING HERE.
When using this guide it is ESSENTIAL that you know your Femme Vital Statistic - it is really important to use your Femme measurements NOT your male ones (they are different - please see my guide HERE if you are not sure). You also need to know your current, or desired, bra size (if you are not sure please see my guidelines HERE).
This calculator works by comparing your current Femme Figure to my Hour Glass Figure guidelines, and coming up with some recommendations for you.
You can see more details on my Hour Glass Figure Guidelines by CLICKING HERE. In summary, to get an Hour Glass Figure you need to try and get:
- Your Overbust and Femme Hips within 2" of each other (to look balanced top & bottom);
- A 6-10" difference between your Overbust and Femme Hips (to get feminine curves);
- A 6-10" difference between your Femme Waist and Femme Hips (to get feminine hips)
1. Input your Femme Vital Statistics (your natural measurements without padding or shapewear)
2. Generate the Report and look at the recommendations
3. Look at the adjustments you can make to your figure using shapewear and padding - and re-run the report
4. Take a look at the products which can reduce your waist and boost your hips by the required amount
STEP ONE: INPUT YOUR FEMME MEASUREMENTS
Please Note: These should be your natural measurements without shapewear or padding. It is important you measure in the correct place - if you are not sure please read my guidelines by CLICKING HERE.
Simply input your Femme Measurements and Bra size into the empty fields below, and move onto STEP TWO below: