Confidential Personal Online Shopping ServiceEver wanted to buy lots of stuff on the internet - but too nervous to have it delivered to your home or appear on your credit card statement - in that case try my personal online shopping service ! Although I can't offer trips to the actual shops - I can shop online for you.
I have offered this service to a small number of customers - but have now decided to make it available more broadly. If you are interested just email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of this service I will:
- Take a list of items from you and create a quote
- Purchase items on your behalf from any website anywhere in the world
- Consolidate it all into a single package
- Deliver the package to a location of your choice - including a Post Office (for you to discreetly collect)
I have outlined the fees and charges I normally include at the end of this page - CLICK HERE - to jump down there. As you will see it can be rather expensive for a small number of items, as this service is really designed for larger purchases.
THE SHOPPING LIST
You provide me with your shopping list:
THE QUOTE AND PAYMENT
On the basis of your shopping list I will put together a quote for you. This will include:
On agreement of the quote - you will pay the full amount upfront, and as soon as funds have cleared I will start shopping.
I will then complete the online shopping, and will provide you with updates on progress and any issues encountered. When I have purchased all items I will let you know and make sure delivery arrangements are still ok.
Please Note: Once I have started shopping it will not be possible to change the list with my prior approval, and also, all purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-EXCHANGEABLE - so be sure you know what you want.
Finally, I will post out your parcel. Wherever possible I will do this as a single package.
The package will be completely anonymous, but will need to be addressed in your real name - as you will have to sign for it.
You may (at an additional charge) also take advantage of our Collect+ service - where you can have the package delivered to a local shop - and you collect the parcel there.
The service can be quite time consuming, from my perspective, but I will provide a firm quote to you based on your shopping list. The charges will consist of the following:
- A fixed fee of £25 to £50 depending on the complexity of the purchase
- 10% of the value of goods purchased
- VAT at 20% on all purchases (sorry but this has to be done)
- Delivery charges for all items to come to me
- Final Delivery to the location of your choice
- 5% foreign currency credit card fee
- 20% Import duty
- 5% customer clearance
- 5% handling fee